Oxford Inscriptions: Old Fire Station/Corn Exchange

THIS STONE WAS LAID
ON THE 22ND DAY OF
OCTOBER • 1894 • BY
WALTER GRAY, ESQ — J.P.
MAYOR AND ALDERMAN
THOS. H. KINGERLEE ESQ
SHERIFF
This stone is on the front of the old Fire Station/Corn Exchange building in George Street.
Around the corner in the entrance porch is another stone, below:

H. W. MOORE • ARCHITECT
T. AXTELL • CONTRACTOR
Further information
on the Old Fire Station
and Corn Exchange
